Saturday 20 May 2017

Volume 4 - The story of international students from Nepal in New Zealand


On behalf of the NZNA, I took initiative to organise a meet and greet programme hoping to make progress in the problems international students were facing. Unfortunately, the programme did not succeed to grab the students' attention. I was gobsmacked and soon realised that this approach, whatever I was doing, wasn't working. I needed to gather my thoughts for the next thing. Then life came in between and I lost focus from this issue... until 19 May 2017 when I learned yet another life is lost. The conversation is once again re-started. We shall see where we land this time around.

Image 1: Screen shot of my post after the low turn out in the 14 May 2016 event:

Image 2: Screen shot of the Facebook event of the 



No comments:

Post a Comment